The Global Museum on Communism is the first museum on the Internet that will tell the whole story of Communism from Karl Marx's The Communist Manifesto to today's brutal suppression of Tibet by Communist China.
Latest news about the Museum:
- Global Museum on Communism (Spring 2010 Trust Magazine perspective)
"In less than two years, the museum moved from an 'inspired idea' to a world-class Internet platform that will help educate this and future generations about the history, philosophy and legacy of communism. The museum has the potential to reach and teach people every hour of every day, regardless of where they are in the world."
- Remembering Gulags' Victims
- Culture challenge of the week: communism's forgotten victims
- GMOC is Communications Arts "Webpick of the week"
- "Communication Arts" is the largest international trade journal of visual communications.
- Global Museum of Communism
The museum preserves the memories of the millions of communism's victims, the despots who imposed that suffering, the images that shaped history and the heroes and unknowns who fought and died resisting communism.
- Victims of Communism Receive Tribute
- Twenty years after the Berlin Wall fell, an event seen by many as the beginning of the end of communism in Europe, people in the United States still honor those who stood against communist oppression.
- RP envoy to US says "very little attention" given by media to NPA atrocities
- the Philippine Government wishes it to be known that it has not forgotten these victims
- RP victims of communist atrocities remembered in US capital
- Filipino diplomats laid a wreath at the Victims of Communism Memorial in Washington DC
- A memorial to communism's victims
- Online museum to guide visitors through Communist regime crimes
- 100 million tragedies
- The online Global Museum on Communism: an insurance policy against terror
- Global Museum on Communism Opens, Bulgaria Featured
- The site plans regular internet broadcasts for China, Vietnam and Cuba while its sponsors include Eastern European governments, private foundations and over 1000 individual donors.
- New online museum wants no one to forget communism
- a new online museum about communism was launched Tuesday in Washington to offer enough material - testimony from victims in their native languages, chilling portraits of the worst rogues - to make sure no one forgets the evils of communism.
- Victims of Communism Online Museum Dedicated
(Initiatives for China)
- Bulgaria Featured in US Online Communism Museum
- the goal of the online museum is to educate younger generations about the history, the philosophy and the legacy of Communism
- Global Museum of Communism live launch tonight
(Ukrainian Canadian blog)
- Hot Button (Amanda Carpenter, The Washington Times): Anti-red museum
- Online museum recalls, discusses Communism
(Chad Groening - OneNewsNow)
- Watch launch of Global Museum on Communism - Live!
- Join us on the Internet for this historic event by clicking on the link http://www.ustream.tv/channel/csedwdw on Tuesday June 16, 2009 starting at 19:30 (7:30 PM) North American Eastern Standard Time (GMT -05.00).